ETI is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and your data.Data controller: Ethical Trading Initiative, LHBO4 Kennington Business Park, 1-3 Brixton Road, London SW9 6DE
Registered No. 3578127
This website may include links to third-party websites. Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy policies.
What we collect
When users of our site subscribe to email updates, request particular resources, book training courses or register interest in our services, we may collect the following information:
Name, role, organisation name and email address
How we handle the information gathered
• We may use the information collected to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send emails about new resources, events or other information which we think you may find useful and interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• When you communicate with us (via email, phone, or via this website), we may maintain a record of your communication.
IP address and other tracking
We may collect information about your computer, including operating system and browser type, to inform improvements to the website. User IP addresses shared with Google Analytics are anonymised.
We use two types of cookies on our website to enhance the user experience:
• Session Cookies - These are temporary cookies that are used until you leave the site. A session cookie allows your computer to remember each page you’ve visited on our website and it’s necessary for our website to operate efficiently.
• Persistent Cookies - These remain in the cookie file of your browser for the lifetime of the specific cookie
Specific cookies in use on this site:
Developer to insert a list of all cookies
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to
third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to
do so. We will, except where required by law, keep your information
confidential and will not disclose any such information except where a
disclosure is made at your request or with your consent. We reserve the
right to disclose personal information you have entered to relevant
third parties such as our website developers, where the purpose is to
enhance the user experience or general working of the website.
We will send an email every three years to those signed up to ETI
newsletters to ask you to update your details. You can also unsubscribe
from our mailing list at any time using the link at the bottom of our
Right to be forgotten
You may contact us at anytime to have data deleted. Please see below for contact details of our Data Protection Manager.
If you have any concerns about privacy in relation to this website,
please contact the Data Protection Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org